ART FOR LUNCH is an on-site, hands-on, art-making workshop for a group of friends of any age. It is
- a terrific way to provide an innovative activity to enhance a party or group gathering
- perfect for breaking down barriers among people
- excellent for allowing old friends to learn more about each other
- a chance for everyone to feel success
- fun for all ages
HOW IT WORKS
- A professional artist, seasoned in teaching and team-building facilitates an interactive workshop in an innovative art technique.
- ART FOR LUNCH brings all materials and supplies.
- The workshop takes place in your home or other venue of your choice.
- The playing field is completely level—absolutely no previous art experience required of participants.
- The session lasts as long as you request: at least 60 minutes.
- Sessions are tailored to achieve the results YOU want: see examples below.
- If participants have more arts experience, a more advanced workshop can be created.
- Everyone leaves with a finished piece of art (framed and/or matted) OR the group makes a keepsake for the party honoree.
- Sessions are easily melded into other party activities: food, beverages, toasts, gift-exchanges.
- Attendees at a wedding shower, baby shower, bachelorette party work together to make a group collage for the honoree. Participants can bring their own photos if desired.
- Friends at an adult birthday party gather together to make individual pieces of button jewelry.
- Friends gather for an outdoor summer party and learn innovative photo techniques.
- Friends gather indoors or outdoors for an afternoon of sketching.
- Kids make individual “self-portrait” collages at a birthday party.
PARTY TYPES include:
- Wedding showers (in homes and in restaurants); coed and single sex participants
- Baby showers
- Bachelorette parties
- Birthday parties for adults and kids (6 and older)
- Staff holiday parties
- Retirement parties (in homes and offices)
- Catch-up (“haven’t seen you in too long”) parties in homes
- Book club meetings
Party workshops are priced individually, depending upon technique selected and duration. Payment in full, by cash or check, due at time of workshop.
Payment, minus $25 processing fee, is refundable up to 48 hours before scheduled session.