Robust communication among people of diverse backgrounds and work styles is vital to successful organizations. Art can make this happen.
ART FOR LUNCH is an on-site, hands-on, 60-minute art-making workshop for a group of co-workers/colleagues. It is
- a quick way to increase group communications and enhance relationships
- perfect for encouraging interaction in any kind of group: within divisions and organization-wide
- excellent for team-building, creative jump-starting or employee rewards
- great for attacking organizational issues of change and risk-taking
- an opportunity for colleagues to learn about diverse work styles and approaches
- a chance for everyone to feel success
HOW IT WORKS
- A professional artist, seasoned in team-building facilitates an interactive workshop in an innovative art technique.
- ART FOR LUNCH brings all materials and supplies.
- The workshop takes place in your office or offsite venue.
- The playing field is completely level—absolutely no previous art experience required of participants.
- The session lasts 60 minutes (or longer if requested).
- Sessions are tailored to achieve the results YOU want: reinforcing company values, fleshing out annual goals, dealing with organizational change, etc.
- Sessions are often a part of larger organizational activities (retreats, company-wide offsites).
- Each participant leaves with at least one finished artwork, or groups work together to create a collaborative piece.
As participants engage in very accessible (read: easy) art making techniques that require no previous experience, they:
- Increase group communication.
- Enhance collegial relationships.
- Improve skills of:
- Critical thinking
- Recognize and appreciate diverse work styles and approaches.
- Learn from mistakes and share information.
- Address issues of change and risk-taking.